While my title says Independent Accredited Mortgage Agent, I see my role as a ‘Mortgage Coach.’
For over 28 years in various roles, I’ve helped people make solid financial decisions. When it comes to guiding you through the mortgage market that means:
• Explaining all the options (in plain language) so you can make confident decisions.
• Uncovering any roadblocks you may face, and helping you overcome them.
• Preparing a plan to help you qualify in future, if you’re not ready now.
• Understanding that your time is valuable. I take away the time-consuming tasks in mortgage shopping and ensure you get prompt service every time.
• Dealing with you honestly, fairly and promptly.
• Delivering lower than bank rates 9 times out of 10, with the terms that fit you.
Plus, with your mortgage you’ll be helping the community, since I make a donation to Big Brothers, Big Sisters of South West Durham with every mortgage.
You’ll get a mortgage agent who’s on your side
I work for you, not for the lender (even though I’m paid by them, not by you). And because I work with many lenders, I can find the right mortgage for you. You can count on me to be neutral and to look out for your best interests, every step of the way.