TIME: 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: To be announced
Dinner following the session. Durham Collaborative Practice/York Collaborative Invited
More and more people facing separation & divorce are choosing to be self-represented…. Why? Could part of the reason be that the desire to manage costs and avoid protracted adversarial process?
Streamlined Flat Fee process is a limited process involving focused screening, set fees, disciplined process… and it works. Brian Galbraith of Galbraith Family Law Professional Corporation,(an OCLF & IACP Board Member) will share the fundamental elements of the process as well the documents underpinning the process so you and your team can start experimenting with it immediately and make it your own…The session will canvas:
• Is it possible for a multi-disciplinary team and their clients to commit to a defined price/timeline collaborative process?
• What does this process look like?
• How is it different from what we typically do now?
• How do we screen clients (and our team) for such a process?
• What are the critical success factors and the expected variables that change the committed price/timeline?
Dinner following the session. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to make collaborative process known and more attractive to a significant, un-serviced client group
Following the session, dinner will be served. Come join your Durham and York collaborative colleagues and learn how Steam-lined Flat Fee Process may be one part in answering the needs of this large un-serviced client group.
(NOTE: This program qualifies for 1 hour social and 1 of your 6 substantive hours)